Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Post

Hey everyone,

I got a little behind on writing Bible studies this week, so I'm going to take a one-post sabbatical. ;-)  I should have plenty of time this weekend to get caught up, though, so this will hopefully be a one-time lapse.

Also, for those of you who have your blogs set up so comments are embedded directly below the post, you should know that Blogger is currently experiencing a major glitch that means comments sometimes don't go through.  They said that if you temporarily change your settings so that comments appear in either a pop-up window or full page, it will work.  I have set my comments setting to appear in a full page for the meantime until this issue is resolved.

I'm praying that all of you have a gloriously blessed day, and I'll see you all tomorrow. :-)

- Sapphire

P.S.  Yom Kippur begins at sundown tonight.  I like to use this opportunity to pray that our Jewish friends will come to know that Jesus is Messiah, and I hope you will do the same.  Thank you! :-)

No comments: