Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White

 
“Ring of Secrets” by Roseanna M. White is a wonderfully satisfying story in every way. The characters are original and real-to-life, and they actually have lives beyond the romance plotline. 
 
I appreciated the fact that every chapter didn’t end with a dramatic cliffhanger like some authors are in the habit of doing, because I didn’t feel emotionally manipulated into reading on – I genuinely wanted to keep reading simply because I cared about the relatable characters and their lives. 
 
I was also very excited to read a novel centered around an historical organization that I’ve never before encountered in fiction.
 
This book isn’t just another romance novel – it is honest literature. I eagerly await the next book in Roseanna M. White’s Culper Ring Series.
 

No comments: