Sunday, March 9, 2014

Officially Announcing the Hiatus

It's been two months.  I had planned to post regularly in 2014, but life has kept me running at full capacity.  And I've been learning that's okay - other aspects of my life are what God has me doing for the moment, and those experiences can give me fresh insight to bring back here to my Bible studies when I return to blogging.

It is my full intention to start up again once summer break hits, and (right now) I am feeling as if that will be the time I am *supposed* to start up again.  So I'll leave Elijah's Bunker up and running both because I hope to be back with new fervor in a couple of months, and because so many hits continue to come from topical Google searches and people digging through the archives.

I've known for a while that it would be a good idea to post this, but I guess I kept delaying it just in case some miracle would occur and I'd suddenly have 48 hours in a day. :-)  So I'm officially announcing my hiatus until mid-May.  Until then, may God keep you firm in His Word.

No comments: