Saturday, August 6, 2011

Prayer Saturday!

Hello again!  Each Saturday, I’d like for all of us to share prayer requests so that we can all lift each other up before the Lord.  Ephesians 6:18 tells us, “With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints.”

I guess I'll get the ball rolling. :-)  My prayer request for the week is: I have a close friend who just had surgery; prayer for her speedy recovery would be nice.

Now, don't be shy!  Please leave your prayer requests in the comments section (nothing is too small to ask others to pray for, and if it's personal, you can post it anonymously), then return to the blog at the end of the day to read the requests that all the others have posted.  Thank you!

(Also, stop by tomorrow for our first “Hodge-Podge Sunday”…we'll have a fun, random time, and you can let me know what you’d like them to feature in the future!)

No comments: